Hantronix offers a complete line of standard character and graphic modules, notebook displays that are very dependable and cost competitive. We have also produced many custom LCD's, and offer the best of customer support.
- 1975 Business established
- 1979 Entered the LCD market
- 1979 TN Glass product, production began
- 1985 STN Character & small graphic modules, production began
- 1994 Notebook size displays, introduced
- 1995 Touch screens, introduced
- 1999 PDA type displays, introduced
- 1999 Started to ship color LCD modules
- 2001 Factory received QS-9000 certification
- 2002 OLED mono graphics introduced
- 2005 Started to ship RoHS LCD modules
- 2005 Factory received ISO/TS 16949 certification
- 2007 TFT color 5.7" 640x480 introduced
All manufacturing is done in the Far East, with over 20 years of established processes and quality control.
All of our manufacturing facilities are certified to at least ISO 9001 standards. Some facilities are ISO/TS 16949 certified.
Hantronix displays are built in a fully automated, state-of-the-art LCD plant with over 100,000sq. ft. of clean rooms, testing and quality control areas. We also carry a large inventory in our Northern California facility to provide short lead times on samples and on most orders.
Hantronix product is marketed through a nationwide network of independent sales representatives and stocking distributors. Our customers include OEM customers in many different industries, such as: medical, industrial control, robotics, computers and consumer
Our staff understands the intensity of engineering support required in the initial stages of product design. We provide technical assistance at every stage of the selection and design process for all standard modules and for all custom designs.
Our custom design capabilities include the following technologies:
Fluid: TN, STN, FSTN, Color STN, TFT
Back light: E/L, LED CCFL, Fiber optic
IC package: QFP, COF, COB, TAB, COG
Heat seal, FPC, touch screen, LCD heaters, anti-glare polarizers
We are continuing to upgrade and expand our existing product line, and to add new products as new technologies become available.